Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jumping into it straight

I'm what they call an "Evangelist"; of not what's prescribed, but what I believe should be! I don't know whether you get me.

Just believe in myself, I guess! It works; for me at least. And I'm not that great of a trickster to assume that it won't work for someone else. It's for this reason that I feel that the nincompoops (didn't want to call 'em idiots; just did, so anyway!) would never learn!

Cynic? Nah... not that much... :)
Hypocrite? Not that too... :)

So what do I do? I've been busting my fingers typing a lot of non-sense (which works to generate a lot of business, if I may: close to $4 billion per annum these days) over the years. Has helped me pocket some moo-lah too. Let's just say I was - am - will try-to-be - an application programmer.

No comments: